Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Roller coaster weekend

We have had a crazy weekend on the IF rollercoaster. I contacted a donor family on MW last Thursday. She emailed me back promptly and asked if we could meet them Saturday. I about fell out of my chair. I was so excited and hopeful. We live about one hour away from the family. So we met them and the kids. So cute by the way. We left with questions for her RE. Monday she emailed with the answer to all her question about the embryos and such and she told us that another couple is flying up to meet them the second week in April. She told us she would make a decision shortly after. I know she wants to move on this, and I appreciate her cutting to the chase. But now the wait. I am second guessing our conversations. I know its in God's hands. I think we are at the deficiet because we have a child already and the other couple doesn't. On the other hand, we live so close. This is almost as bad as a 2WW. I am trying to not obsess, but its so hard to not let it occupy my mind every minute of the day!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Praying this is "THE ONE" . I also didn't think we would get chosen because we have kids and I was wrong, our couple preferred experienced parents. so, you never know! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete